Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2008

Kaum ...

... lasse ich hier mal von mir hören schon wirft Yasmin mit Aufgaben um sich ;)

The Rules: each player answers the questions. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:
I carried a big pregnant belly

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (in no particular order):
- go to work
- preparing dinner (steaks, fried potatoes, salad)
- care for the children
- answer some questions ;)
- sleep well

3. Snacks I enjoy:
- strawberries
- mango
- nuts and dried fruits
- marzipan

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:
- buy a house with enough rooms for me and my family, our hobbies, stuff and guests just a few steps from here
- buy some ;) books
- don't work anymore
- travel to many interesting places all around the world
- think about what i will do with the unbelievable rest of the money

5. Places I have lived:
Some places in and nearby Munich

And I tag:
Katty, stebo79 and madhatter

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich habe zwar keinen Kommentar bekommen, nehme das Stöckchen aber trotzdem ;-)

    Die Antworten gibt es morgen...

    LG Steffi

    AntwortenLöschen