Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2008

Erwischt... ;)

Anea hat mich erwischt und nun gut, ich spiele mal mit ;)

The Rules: each player answers the questions. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

Ten years ago I was trying to get accustomed to life with a baby instead of a full time job, a "Schreikind" (=colicky/crying baby) no less... no fun.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (in no particular order):


Since it's early evening already:
- put child no.2 to bed
- put child no.1 to bed/say goodnight
- finish sewing the pair of pants I am working on
- start sewing the tunic
- go to bed

3. Snacks I enjoy:
- nuts
- mango
- vanilla icecream with strawberry or chocolate topping
- crispy bread and cheese

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

- buy a biiig house with lots of room for all of us and no neighbours around, somewhere nice and warm, with space for some old fashioned cars for my husband and for all of my crafty things
- hire the people who are necessary to keep such a biiig house tidy and in order :D
- donate a fixed sum every year
- invest a part
- don't know - except for the biiig house and its staff I don't really need much money....

5. Places I have lived:

Just in Germany, from Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein to Nordrhein-Westfalen to Bayern/Bavaria.

And I tag:

sew-mad, Winged ;), Julia, Iris und Rikka.

Kommentare:

  1. Danke für das Stöckchen... ;-)

    Und mein Telefon UND Internet funktioniert nun wieder!!!

    AntwortenLöschen